How to Get Smooth Skin
The skin is the largest organ of the body which protects other organs from abrasions and bruises. Women have always wanted smooth skin and have done so with expensive cosmetic products. These cosmetic products can also pose a danger to the environment, as not all products are eco-friendly.
How to Get Smooth Skin in a Week
- Bottle of honey. It is one of the best solutions to have clear and smooth skin and has also been proven to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
- Banana and milk paste. The combination when applied to the face for 20 minutes is a guaranteed way of moisturizing the skin.
- Cucumber juice. One can either apply the juice as a cleanser with or without milk.
- Mint. Individuals diagnosed with oily skin can create a face mask by mixing ½ teaspoon of peppermint extract, 1 tablespoon of mint juice, and 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice.
- Papaya. Papaya has always been a famous ingredient in skin lightening soaps and other skin care products.
- Cold water. As much as possible, use cold water for taking a bath. Hot water gets rid of the skins natural oils, thus making it dry and rough.
- Orange peels and curds. A combination of dried orange peels and curds can help reduce scars and blemishes.
- Natural moisturizers. Right after taking a bath, it is important to moisturize the body. Some examples of natural moisturizers are olive oil and almond oil.
How to Get Smooth Skin Naturally
- Keep the body well-hydrated. For an individual to maintain smooth skin, one must drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
- Maintain a healthy diet. There are certain fruits and vegetables which are known to keep the body well-hydrated and fit. These are the vitamin A and vitamin C rich foods such as oranges, sweet potatoes and broccoli.
- Exercise daily. When an individual exercises, impurities are removed through sweat. Regular exercise increases the blood circulation and can also increase oxygen in the body, leaving a healthy, glowing skin.
- Bathing and moisturizing. In order to keep the skin glowing, one has to take a bath daily and wash the face twice a day.